skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Risking my life daily by riding on the back of motorcycles, sans helmet.
- Bugs. Bugs that bite. Bugs that just crawl. And bugs that interrupt my meals.
- 90F (32C)+ days without air conditioning.
- Laying in the bed, 6 hours per day, AWAKE.
- Rarely having a complete understanding of everything going on around me.
- Watching people piss on the side of the road (men, women and children)
- Seeing kids who have no money to eat lunch at school.
- Bad wine.
- Dial up internet
- An inability to verbally communicate with friends and family on a regular basis.
- Not caring about what I look like when I leave the house.